The Cambodian strain was originally found by Author John Allen.
This Growkit is available in 1200ml & 2100ml [XL]
The Cambodian strain was originally found by Author John Allen. It has been said to be a very strong Cubensis. The Cambodian grows in cattle dung around the Angkor Wat temple at Siem Reap, Cambodia. It is found where people thrive and not like most gourmet mushrooms which are found in the forrest. They say that the Cambodian has Aphrodisiac features and is therefore a all around popular mushroom. It loves the heat during fruiting and colonisation.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Concentrated Flour, WSC, PWS, Dung, Various grains
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Colonization time: 10 - 12 days
- Colonization temperature: +30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: +27 Celsius