The Mazatapec spore where collected by the Mazatec tribe near Huautle de Jimenez.
This Growkit is available in 1200ml & 2100ml [XL]
The Mazatapec spore where collected by the Mazatec tribe near Huautle de Jimenez, Mexico. It’s a mushrooms used by the Mazatec for Shaman ceremonies, generally used to heal pain. The Mazatec tribes using the Psilocybe Cubensis Mazatapec were the ones from Mexico that helped make psilocybe mushrooms know to the world. The original name for this psilocybe mushroom was Mazatec but because of a mushroom hunter spelling it wrong it became Mazatapec. Only noticing this after a year, the grower community already adopted the Mazatec as the Mazatapec.
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Dung, Straw, Various grains
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Colonization time: 10 - 13 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 – 26 Celsius